Getting Ready to go

As a professional tour guide i have packing down to a science!.. pants, shirts, camera, first aid kit, laptop, wires, cables, thingies, shoes.. all check! I tend not to pack much toiletries because i think its super fun to go into a store in the country you will be going and enjoy some different tasting toothpaste and such.. seems more adventurous to me... whatever. I hve two days to get ready, flight schedules of the clients, greeting sign.. re confirm with my guides.. so much to do.. so little time.. Im going to miss my family more this time.. my daughter just turned two.. i will miss her so much.
Packing TIP: make a photocopy of your passport and put it in your luggage on top. When TSA agents search your luggage they tend not to rifle through everything because you are showing them ID for the stuff in the bag.. makes their lives a little easier and your bag a little better looking when you arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment