AMS – MXP

My taxi arrived to the hotel sharp at 8am and im off to the airport. It’s a groggy 30 min ride. As I wiz in and out of A’dams back streets toward the highway I jump in and out of quick glimpses of my last two days and the driver glances in the rearview mirror as I giggle out loud during a funny thought. I arrive and are in line to check into my hopper flight. Savvy travelers use low cost hopper flights to get around, my flight is only 1 hour and cost about €50 for a one way ticket from Amsterdam to Milan.

I arrive to MXP before noon, grab my bags and wait for the hotel shuttle bus. Tonight is for reviewing my clients arrival schedules, calling my coach driver and preparing for going to work as a professional tour guide. I sleep, eat, laptop, eat, sleep. My watch alarms at 6 and by 6:20 I am shaking hands with my trusted driver Aronne as he stands in the rain waiting to collect me and my bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment